Don’t forget: Daylight Savings Time ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 3
Rule: Daylight saving time starts on the second Sunday of March and ends on the first Sunday of November, with all time changes officially taking place at 2:00 A.M. local time.
- For convenience, turn all your clocks back one hour before going to bed for the night
- Don’t forget the clocks in your car, stove, and microwave
- For “smart” clocks check for software updates or troubleshooting issues with your devices’ manufacturers ahead of time change (smartphones, tablets, computers). If you usually rely on smart devices to wake you up, you may want to set a standard alarm Saturday night just in case there is a software bug.
- Don’t miss clocks on your personal items, such as: watches, medical devices, exercise equipment, etc.
Did you know you can bookmark us for later on any device?
You can add your own bookmark (iOS/iPhone: “add to Home Screen”) for quick access later. Use the woodlakehomes.wordpress.com link and you will get the website’s icon when you bookmark it. See picture for icon.
Did you know our website is mobile-friendly?
The mobile site gives easier access to menus and better sizing for smart phone users. The site is sized for you automatically.
iPhone iOS7 Bookmark Instructions:
1) Go to woodlakehomes.wordpress.com on your iPhone and tap the Share icon on your bottom tool bar menu (shown as third from the left in picture)
2) Tap “Add to Home Screen” icon (shown here as third from the left)
3) Update top field to say only “WoodLake” so it fits nicely on your home screen. Tap Add and that’s it!
Optional: On the Home Screen, hold and then drag your new icon where ever you like it.